The Cause Mapping Root Cause Analysis for Facilitators + Documentation Public Workshop provides valuable problem-solving skills that you can immediately apply within your organization. This is a three-day workshop that combines our signature Cause Mapping Root Cause Analysis for Facilitators workshop for the first two days and the third day will teach you how to use the Cause Mapping template in Excel to capture and document a complete investigation.
- Day 1: Introduction to Cause Mapping – basic concepts and fundamental principles.
- Day 2: Cause Mapping Facilitation – steps of a complete root cause analysis, including evidence collection and practice of these skills.
- Day 3: Cause Mapping Documentation – facilitating and documenting a complete investigation using the Cause Mapping Excel template. Laptops are required for Day 3.
- Attendees have the option of registering for all three days, which is the Cause Mapping Root Cause Analysis for Facilitators + Documentation or just registering for the first two days, which is the Cause Mapping Root Cause Analysis for Facilitators Workshop.
- If you would like to pay via PO or check, please contact our office at 281-412-7766.
- Be sure to visit our Cause Mapping Root Cause Analysis Public Workshop FAQ Page to get answers to all your questions, including our substitution and rescheduling policy.
Register Online Below