Cause Mapping® Instructor
- - - - - - - - - -
If you’re a root cause analysis problem-solver looking to join an energetic company that focuses on continuous improvement, both internally and for our clients, ThinkReliability will be a great place for you. We take pride in working stronger, smarter and faster as a team, and work together to build a culture where everyone is valued, and everyone goes the extra mile to help in any way they can. While individually we each excel at going above and beyond, it is collectively as a team that we shine the brightest. Working at ThinkReliability will provide opportunities for you to collaborate, to fully utilize your skills, all while adding value to an exceptional company with a stellar reputation!
ThinkReliability is a consulting and training organization focused on solving problems, improving business processes, and making a difference. In our Cause Mapping® Root Cause Analysis workshops, we teach individuals how to thoroughly investigate and prevent everything from day-to-day recurring problems to catastrophic events.
As a Cause Mapping® Instructor, you will play a key role in the delivery of ThinkReliability’s training. This position will be a face of the company, conduct training courses for our clients both virtually and in-person. You will work across various industries and be exposed to a wide array of incidents and topics while applying a practical application of problem-solving principles and concepts.
This position is located at the ThinkReliability office in Pearland, TX.
The Cause Mapping® Instructor will:
- Deliver quality Cause Mapping workshop training content across a variety of industries.
- Focus on being a resource to customers, ensuring training is tailored to meet our customers’ unique goals.
- Demonstrate professionalism, integrity and reliability through communications and interaction with customers and colleagues.
- Engage with a broad spectrum of audiences, ranging from frontline workers to senior level executives.
- Nurture and foster relationships to be an ongoing resource for customers and potential customers.
- Provide input on thought-leadership content to be shared within training, facilitation and marketing materials.
- Continuously develop professional skills in ways that include (but aren’t limited to) building example Cause Map™ diagrams for internal and external use, participating in internal calibration calls and watching recorded workshops and short courses.
- Strive for excellence in all tasks.
- Facilitate investigations, virtually or onsite, across a variety of industries and provide quality Cause Map™ investigation files while coaching the client to ensure understanding of deliverables, as needed.
- Travel (domestic and international) approximately 24 weeks a year (2-3 days at a time).
Are You a Fit?
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or science discipline with 3+ years of engineering/technical experience. Advanced degree(s), including MBA, a plus.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge and application of process improvement processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and interact within all levels of an organization.
- Inquisitive and detail-oriented personality, seeking to comprehend complex systems and processes.
- Proven self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Plant/manufacturing operations or safety/environmental regulatory experience a plus.
Why Should You Apply?
- We are a team, working collaboratively with each other
- We problem solve and help others
- We have fun!
- We have GREAT benefits, including:
- Immediate eligibility for group health insurance plan
- Annual performance bonus potential
- Employer contribution to SEP-IRA potential
How to Apply:
Upload the following materials in the form below:
- One-page cover letter PDF explaining why you are a good fit for this position, as well as salary requirements
- Resume in PDF form