Workshop & Event Coordinator – Candidate Self-Screening Process
- - - - - - - - - -
We have a strong team of people at ThinkReliability and we’d like to add to it. It’s important that we find people who are a good fit. We need someone who is interested in our internal work processes and improving them. With a name like ThinkReliability, it is vital that we are capable of executing and following through for our clients. Please read through the experience and qualification requirements before applying.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in corporate meeting planning and professional office administration.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Additional skills in SharePoint, HubSpot, Quickbase and QuickBooks preferred
- Superior ability to compose client correspondence, agreements, memos and other professional documents. Varies level of detail to accommodate the differing needs, both internally and externally.
- Ability to work with and maintain a checklist and production schedule.
- Has superior organizational skills. Keeps files and work area organized.
- Expert problem solver – a resource for co-workers and clients.
- Disciplined work ethic, self-motivated, able to function effectively in an independent setting.
- Is a compelling and articulate speaker in a variety of settings. Easily adjusts the message to match the audience.
- Committed to continuous improvement.
- Familiar with general office equipment, including phones, faxes, copiers, scanners, printers and PDAs.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to jobs @ thinkreliability .com with the subject line of the email: Candidate – Coordinator – Resume – your name with last name in all caps and first name with only the first letter capitalized. Example: Candidate – Coordinator – Resume – SMITH Monica